GMU Location for the 2018 Show:
The HUB Ballroom, George Mason University Campus (map)
November 17-18, 2018
Sponsored by the Northern Virginia Mineral Club & and the GMU Department of Atmospheric, Oceanic and Earth Sciences
Demonstrations, Exhibits, and Door Prizes. Mini-mines for children to dig in and get free fossils and minerals. Over 20 Dealers with Fossils, Minerals, Crystals and Gems for sale.
Presented by the Northern Virginia Mineral Club, Inc.
Sponsored by the Dept. of Atmospheric, Oceanic and Earth Sciences at GMU
Coupon for $1 off adult admission (print and bring to show)
The HUB Ballroom, George Mason University Campus.
Braddock Rd. & Route 123, Fairfax, VA
Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 20 plus Dealers selling Minerals, Fossils, Crystals, Gems, Jewelry, Carvings, Meteorites & more!
- Also, Demonstrations, Hands-On, Exhibits, Door Prizes, Kids' Activities - including FREE Kid's Mini-mines & Fossil Dig.
- Silent Auction on Sunday afternoon.
- Adults: $6, Seniors: $4, Teens (13-17): $3
- Children 12 & under & Scouts in uniform are FREE
- GMU Students w/valid ID are FREE
Use Parking lot A, enter Lot A from Nottaway River Lane.
Look for our Courtesy Shuttle & Designated Walking Path to Mineral Show
- GMU Campus is located at the intersection of Rte 123 & Braddock Road, Fairfax, Virginia
- Courtesy shuttle provided from Parking Lot A to the Mineral show. Shuttle vans will be designated "Mineral Show" and they will pick up & drop off alongside Nottoway River Lane entrance.
- Handicapped parking closest and most convenient to our show location, the HUB, has not yet been identified. That information will be added to our web page when it is determined.
- GMU Campus map: http://eagle.gmu.edu/map/fairfax.php
This fee paid event is sponsored by a non-profit hobbyist educational group.
This event is not endorsed by this school, school system or your local government.