November 19-20, 2016
Sponsored by the Northern Virginia Mineral Club & and the GMU Department of Atmospheric, Oceanic and Earth Sciences
Demonstrations, Exhibits, and Door Prizes. Mini-mines for children to dig in and get free fossils and minerals. Over 20 Dealers with Fossils, Minerals, Crystals and Gems for sale.
Presented by the Northern Virginia Mineral Club, Inc.
Sponsored by the Dept. of Atmospheric, Oceanic and Earth Sciences at GMU
Coupon for $1 off adult admission (print and bring to show)
George Mason University, Fairfax Virginia
At The HUB Ballroom ( Student Union Building II )
Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 20 plus Dealers selling Minerals, Fossils, Crystals, Gems, Jewelry, Carvings, Meteorites & more!
- Also, Demonstrations, Hands-On, Exhibits, Door Prizes, Scout Teaching Area & Kid's Activities - including FREE Kid's Mini-mines & Fossil Dig.
- Silent Auction on Sunday afternoon.
- Adults $6, Seniors $4, Teens (13-17) $3.
- FREE - Children (12 & under), Scouts in uniform & GMU Students w/valid ID.
- GMU Campus is located at the intersection of Rte 123 & Braddock Road, Fairfax, Virginia
- On campus use GMU's parking Lot A at Nottoway River Lane
- Enter parking Lot A from Nottoway River Lane off Braddock Road or from Patriot circle
- Courtesy shuttle provided from Parking Lot A to the Mineral show. Shuttle vans will be designated "Mineral Show" and they will pick up & drop off alongside Nottoway River Lane entrance.
- Handicapped parking is available near venue, however you must have a official DMV handicapped sign/sticker. To locate The HUB just follow our van back from parking Lot A
- GMU Campus map: http://eagle.gmu.edu/map/fairfax.php
This fee paid event is sponsored by a non-profit hobbyist educational group.
This event is not endorsed by this school, school system or your local government.