24th Annual Gem, Mineral & Fossil Show
November 21-22, 2015
Sponsored by the Northern Virginia Mineral Club & and the GMU Department of Atmospheric, Oceanic and Earth Sciences
George Mason University, Fairfax Virginia
At The HUB Ballroom ( old - Student Union Building II )
GMU Campus is located at the intersection of Rte 123 & Braddock Road, Fairfax, Virginia
Saturday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- 20 plus Dealers selling Minerals, Fossils, Crystals, Gems, Jewelry, Carvings, Meteorites & more!
- Also, Demonstrations, Hands-On, Exhibits, Door Prizes, Scout Teaching Area & Kid's Activities - including FREE Kidâ€™s Mini-mines & Fossil Dig.
- Silent Auction on Sunday afternoon.
Admission to Show/Ballroom:
- Adults $6, Seniors $4, Teens (13-17) $3.
- FREE - Children (12 & under), Scouts in uniform & GMU Students w/valid ID.
- On campus use GMU's parking Lot A (Nottoway River and Po River Lane)
- Enter parking Lot A from Nottaway River Lane off Braddock Road
- Courtesy shuttle provided from Parking Lot A to the Mineral show.
- Handicapped parking is available near venue â€“ however you must have a official DMV handicapped sign/sticker â€“ to locate The HUB just follow our van back from parking Lot A
- GMU Campus map: http://eagle.gmu.edu/map/fairfax.php
This fee paid event is sponsored by a non-profit hobbyist educational group.
This event is not endorsed by this school, school system or your local government.